Burton Family Tree Pow Wrench Splitboard
Burton FT Pow Wrench Split
Burtons Family Tree-kolleksjon består av brett med spennede fasonger, high-end materialer og nyvinnende teknologi. Pow Wrench Split er et unisex splitboard laget for de virkelig gode pudderdagene. Brettet er bredt og bør kjøres i betydelig kortere lengder enn dine vanlige brett. Pow Wrench Split har direksjonal fasong med taper og rocker i nosen som sørger for at flyten i pudder er i toppklasse. Brettet er laget med flatt spenn under beina, noe som gjør brettet både lekent og lettkjørt samtidig som du får den gode surfefølelsen. Pow Wrench Split har Burtons lette trekjerne Superfly II 700G og en rask sintret WFO-såle.
Burton FT Pow Wrench Split er kompatibelt med alle splitboardbindinger og leveres med pucks for bindingene Burton Hitchhiker, Nitro Vertical og Spark Arc.
Answer the call of untracked lines. This short, wide, and directional split is the tool of choice for backcountry powder missions.
Pow in every sense of the word, the Burton Family Tree Pow Wrench Splitboard is a powerful tool to have in your quiver come tour time. Its tapered design and added width help you stay on top of freshies for that floaty feeling only a surf-inspired shape can provide. Ready to split when the uptrack calls, the Pow Wrench features the Split Channel board mount to get you up on your feet and in your element faster.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC: This year we let the unique shapes and rides take main stage by using simple geometry, finishes, and natural textures to allow the shape and contours of the board come to life. The clean aesthetic is meant to telegraph the board’s character and personality. The Family Tree is about building the future with all of the lessons from over 40 years of experimentation and adoration for the glide, ride, and slide. We take all that knowledge and put it to the test with new configurations of proven methods that deliver specific ride benefits. The hope is always to move what is possible within our sport and culture towards the future.
- Skill level: Expert
- Park: 0/10
- All Mountain: 6/10
- Powder: 10/10
- Personality: 4/10, Medium/Soft
- Bend: Directional Flat Top Bend features a flat profile overall with a rocker nose for the stability and effortless float perfect for deep days on surfy terrain.
- Shape: Directional shape is designed to ride with a slightly longer nose to concentrate pop in the tail while still providing plenty of float, flow, and control.20mm Taper promotes floating and turning with a shorter width on the tail that drops it down and a wider width at the nose that pops it up.
- Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Core: Super Fly II 700G Splitboard Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight.
- Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Base: WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition.
- Mounting: Split Channel board mount is the strongest, fastest, easiest, and most adjustable mounting system offered on a splitboard and comes with pucks premount